VSI is an abbreviation for “Vapour Sequential Injection”. This alternative fuel system is the most advanced vapour injection system available on the market. The VSI system is available in an LPG as well as a CNG version and is also suitable for the latest generation Direct Injection engines (VSI-DI). With the VSI system there is no difference with driving on petrol. With the VSI system Prins strives for optimal emission and cost reduction.
This VSI alternative fuel system is developed in close cooperation with Keihin Corp. of Japan, one of the world’s leading injector manufacturers and a name that stands for OEM quality and reliability.
The VSI system is fully integrated by way of a “master – slave” method with the vehicle ECU, making it (E)OBD compatible, therefore signal emulation is not required.
The key components of this alternative system are all of OEM quality and specially designed for LPG and CNG applications. All components comply with the strictest regulations and certifications. The installation of the components is very easy due to the compact design of the components.
The especially dedicated diagnostic software is unique and enables fine tuning the VSI system for optimal performance and emission reduction.
- Certificate for DVLA (discount for Road Tax)
- 2 Years job & parts warranty
- 1 day LPG conversion (subject to car typology)
- Courtesy car free of charge
- First service for FREE
- LPG tank in spare wheel place.
- Extra offer on valve saver kit for only 45 pounds
- UK’s largest LPG conversion and servicing facility
- Best value for money on all LPG Autogas conversions across the UK
- Professional staff with extensive experience in LPG conversions
- The most competitive pricing without compromising on quality
- Will beat any genuine price offers across the UK
- Professional, institutional and striving for excellent customer service
- We do not compromise on quality, ever!